ALIVIOVISCO PLUS with silicone adhesive is a line of dressings for the prevention of pressure ulcers that allows us to quickly and safely place a dressing anywhere on the body without any need to use bandages or adhesive plasters, thanks to its novel silicone adhesive Loses effectiveness every time it is removed to check the condition of the skin.
• PRESSURE ALVIO IN THE AREA OF SACRO AND HOMOPLATOS
• COMPRESSIVE PRE-VENDING PILLOW
• TIBIAL ZONE PROTECTION
• ESPOLON RELIEF IN TOBILLOS
• PRESSURE RELIEF IN ANY AREA OF THE BODY.
• RELIEF IN TENDON DE AQUILES
• ANTI-CHINESE RELIEF
• TALON RELIEF
Aliviovisco® Plus is made up of flexible polyurethane foam with a viscoelastic effect, sensitive and variable hardness with temperature.
• Open pore polyurethane viscoelastic foam VERY TRANSPIRABLE.
• Thermosensitive properties.
• Slow recovery.
• HIGH POWER TO DISTRIBUTE PRESSURE.
• ALIVIOVISCO fits any part of the body.
• Resists washing up to 60ºC, neutral soap of little foam, without centrifuging or twisting (viscoelastic articles only).
• Viscous touch material that adapts to the shape of the body distributing the weight evenly, offering an optimum position with minimal pressure on the body. Adaptable to the shape of the body, it recognizes and relieves pressure.
• Silicone Adhesive is an elastomer that vulcanizes at room temperature. It has very good adhesiveness in the skin, except for if there is open wound. It is not a sterile product. Biocompatibility test approved.
Reference: A-01550-00 2-
Composition: Contains Pt + SiH Appearance: Viscose Color: Clear Density (at 22 ° C, [g / cm3], approx.): 0.97 Viscosity (at 22 ° C, [mPa · s], approx.): 60000 Penetration (Mm / 10), hollow cone (62.5 g), DIN ISO 2137, approx.): 150 Adhesiveness ([mJ / cm2], steel, 0.25 mm layer, approx.): 8.9 3- Biocompatibility and toxicity: Tests Of biocompatibility: Cytotoxicity, Skin Sensitization and Skin Irritation specified according to USP Class VI and / or ISO 10993 for use of devices for less than 30 days. 4- Chemical composition: Base: Polydimethylsiloxane with functional groups + auxiliary agents for the cross-linking at room temperature. 5 - Hazards identified: The product is not hazardous to health in normal use. Keep out of the reach of children. If irritation occurs, consult your dermatologist. 2 The product has been used for many years in several countries around the world, and to date has found no cases of irritation or other skin problems. Non-sterile product. Not recommended for use in wounds.
|Open pore manufacturing system, breathable and flexible, non-injected foam.|
|Oeko Tex Standard 100 Class I certificate on the absence of harmful substances within the limits required for products suitable for babies.|
Forms of washing.
Wash only when necessary. Once dirty it is preferable to discard it.
Handwash: with neutral soap of little foam.
Machine wash: up to 60 ° C and always with protective mesh.
Do not spin.
Do not wring it out as it could tear.
Relief in social networks.