ALIVIOVISCO FIX with hypoallergenic adhesive is a line of foils and rolls of viscoelastic foam for the prevention of pressure ulcers that allows us to quickly and safely cut the necessary size and place it anywhere on the body without any need to use bandages or plasters .
ALIVIOVISCO FIX is composed of an open pore polyurethane foam with a density of 50 kgs / m3 and a hardness of 4,3 Kpa. The hypoallergenic adhesive is water-based, suitable for skin contact.
Protected or cushioned.
Relief of pressure in any part of the body.
Pressure relief in chirofano.
Relief in areas with equipment.
• Open pore polyurethane viscoelastic foam VERY TRANSPIRABLE.
• Thermo-sensitive properties.
• Slow recovery.
• HIGH POWER TO DISTRIBUTE PRESSURE.
• ALIVIOVISCO fits any part of the body.
• Viscous touch material that adapts to the shape of the body distributing the weight evenly, offering an optimum position with minimal pressure on the body. Adaptable to the shape of the body, it recognizes and relieves pressure.
• CE class I product suitable for skin contact. Used in medical products for 20 years.
• Non-sterile product. It is not recommended for use in open wounds.
0110147 RELIEF FIX (dressing with hypoallergenic adhesive) IN ROLL, 200x10x1 cm.
110145 RELIEF FIX (dressing with hypoallergenic adhesive) IN APPLIANCES, box 10 pcs. 20x30x1 cm.
110151 RELIEF FIX (dressing with hypoallergenic adhesive) IN APPLIANCES, box 5 pcs. 20x30x2,5 cm.
|Open pore manufacturing system, breathable and flexible, non-injected foam.|
|Oeko Tex Standard 100 Class I certificate on the absence of harmful substances within the limits required for products suitable for babies.|
Forms of washing.
Wash only when necessary. Once dirty it is preferable to discard it.
Handwash: with neutral soap of little foam.
Machine wash: up to 60 ° C and always with protective mesh.
Do not spin.
Do not wring it out as it could tear.